Come and join us for a learning and networking event for therapists and educational professionals working with vision impaired and multi‐sensory impaired children and young people.
With updates on the latest developments in the SEND framework from the DfE and NatSIP, specialist practitioners talking about best practice, and opportunities to explore how to achieve best outcomes for these young people, there is something for everyone.
Parents and carers are also invited as delegates, especially for lunch, when there will be an exhibition and a chance to meet others, and for the afternoon sessions.
£80/delegate, reduced to £40/delegate for NatSIP‐member organisations.
Parents and carers are welcome to attend from 12:30 onwards (including lunch) free of charge.
- André Imich (Department for Education)
- Brian Lamb (NatSIP)
- Noel Kenely (Auditory Verbal UK)
- Caireen Sutherland (RNIB)
- Steve Rose (Speech and Language Therapist)
- Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Speech and Language Therapy colleagues, members of The Alba Centre, pupils, alumni and staff from Linden Lodge School.
NatSIP - NatSIP/Linden Lodge School Conference - Family engagement and partnership for learners with vision impairment and multi-sensory impairment