Safeguarding at Linden Lodge
The Governors and Staff of Linden Lodge School fully recognise the responsibilities and statutory duty placed upon them to have arrangements in place to safeguard and promote the welfare of all pupils at the school. We recognise that all staff, including volunteers, have a full and active part to play in protecting our pupils from harm.
The Governors and the School’s Senior Leadership Team will review safeguarding practices in the school on a regular basis in order to:
- Raise the awareness of all School staff and volunteers to the importance of Safeguarding.
- Ensure that all necessary steps are taken to protect Linden Lodge pupils.
- Ensure that every pupil who participates in any Linden Lodge activity should be able to do so in a safe and enjoyable environment and be protected from harm.
- Sarah Norris, Head of the Alba Centre, Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Deborah Rix, Head Teacher, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Monika Gaweda, Head of School, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Magdalena Karpik, Head of Sixth From, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- David Shaw, Deputy Head Teacher, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Senait Goitom, Clinical Lead, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Jhenni Izquierdo, Head of Care, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Danny Sinclair, Deputy Head of Care, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Melissa Dunn, HR Manager, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
The Safeguarding Team can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linden Lodge School Published Policies
- gov.uk Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Wandsworth Safeguarding Children Partnership
- Wandsworth Council Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- London Safeguarding Children Board
- gov.uk Safeguarding Children
- LGFL On Line Safety Page
- Home Office 'Prevent' Training e-learning
- Wandsworth TPD e-learning safeguarding courses