The Isobel Family Centre has many different spaces which are designed for flexible use and a variety of different types of activities. These spaces are available for rent to outside organisations at reasonable rates, during the day, in the evening and on the weekends. If you are looking for somewhere to hold a birthday party, host an art exhibition, exercise class or the like then please contact us to discuss your needs.
- Meeting rooms
- Large event/Training rooms
- A home intervention room - set up as a model home where teachers can demonstrate a range of ways to improve a child’s communication, learning and development from a young age right up to the transition to independent living
- A parent support room for counselling and emotional support
- A flexible training space
All rooms have access to the café area at the entrance which has tea and coffee.
Sponsored by The Ovingdean Hall Foundation
Capacity 40 / Full Day £250 / Half Day £125
The layout is flexible and can be arranged in several ways, depending on your needs.
- Open space room/hall for social events, fitness classes, children’s activities & more!
- Theatre style (accommodating up to 40 people)
- Classroom style (accommodating up to 24 people)
- Boardroom style (accommodating up to 26 people)
State of the art audio visual equipment including dual projection and document camera.
Presentations can be run from your own laptop/iPad or use available P.Cs with a memory stick.
Conference Meeting Room
Sponsored by the Munro Charitable Trust
Capacity 12 / Full Day £120 / Half Day £60
This room has a fixed desk and can only be used boardroom style. Useful for small group meetings or can also be used as a break out room for conferences in the training rooms.
You can run presentations from your own laptop or IPad or use the available laptop with a memory stick.
State of the art audio visual equipment with single projection and Apple TV.
Home Living Suite
Sponsored by Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust
Capacity 6 / Full Day £150 / Half Day £75
The home living suite is modelled on a fully accessible supported living environment link to an observation facility. The home living room is well equipped with full disabled access, camera and speakers and interconnecting microphones to enable communication. The camera can also be linked to other meeting rooms for larger audiences.
Sponsored by Munro Charitable Trust
Capacity 4 / Full Day £75 / Half Day £40 / Hourly £20
A small discreet counselling facility with access to tea and coffee facilities in the Café area
Please contact us for further details:
Email - email@example.com / Phone - 0208 788 0107