The Isobel Family Centre is purpose built and has many different spaces which are designed for flexible use and for a variety of different types of activities. Many of the rooms are equipped with state of the art technology to improve access, mobility and education.
These spaces are also available for rent to outside organisations at reasonable rates, during the day, in the evening and on the weekends. If you are looking for somewhere to hold a meeting, a birthday party, host an art exhibition, run an exercise class or the like then please check out our ‘Bookings’ page and contact us to discuss your needs.
- Meeting rooms – small and large meeting areas providing an environment for any type of meeting.
- Large event/Training rooms
- A home intervention room - set up as a model home where teachers can demonstrate a range of ways to improve a child’s communication, learning and development from a young age right up to the transition to independent living
- A parent support room for counselling and emotional support
- A flexible training space
All rooms have access to the family friendly café area at the entrance which has tea and coffee.